I am experiencing what you might call a crisis of faith with regards to my non-existant designing team. I am currently designing a website which should be a magazine or whatchamacallit. I simply can’t get my head around it, it seems all together very cluttered and unfocused.
Some of this may be the causes:
- different shades of gray.
- a new background for each new post
- Sudden end of posts turning into footer
- (missing thought into) typography
- top featured slider too big, should be removed
All in all the first 200 px of the website is brilliant (however, it seems “rip-offy”). We should start all over. Maybe cut the gray and pick a color (when saying we, it means I, even though “we” are a team) and then do a white background and black links, text and header. Posts should be altogether, shouldn’t be seperated with background. Should it be “metro-alike” or rounded corners?
So many questions. Please, please, help me out